Hawaii 808 SC Clinics are designed for children ages 6 to 13 years old, from advanced to beginner levels. Coaches will evaluate players on the first day to group them based on skill level and age. The clinic will focus on individual skill development with a specific focus each day. This is a great opportunity for players to develop their technical and tactical abilities, get more touches on the ball during school breaks, and practice together with friends from different clubs.
- Fun and challenging soccer activities.
- Soccer training during Fall and Spring breaks.
- Licensed coaches running sessions.
- Players from different clubs and organizations are all welcome.
- All players will receive a clinic shirt.
- Prizes for clinic MVPs.
Attendees must bring:
- Shin guards, soccer shoes, and a ball.
- Full day attendees need to bring lunch.
March 16th, 17th, 18th
9:00AM - 3:30PM (full day),
9:00AM - 11:30AM (half day)
Full day $30, Half day $20
6 to 13